- Category:Luxury, Deluxe
- Built Year: 2008
- Length: 33 m
- Beam: 7.5 m
- Cabin: 8
- Pax: 16
- Engine: Caterpillar 550 hp
- Crew: 7
- A/C: Yes
Gulet Luna is based in based in Split, Croatia. Gulet Luna is 33 metres in length and can accommodate 16 guests, in 8 cabins comfortably, offering a mini cruiser type charter experience. Suitable for large mixed groups who wish to private charter. The 8 cabins all have air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. 4 cabin suites are located on the upper deck and 4 situated on the lower deck. Gulet Luna also has an air conditioned interior salon/dining room. The 3 deck levels provide guests several outdoor options including, bar, dining room and sun deck. The sun deck is comprised of ample outdoor seating and cushioned sun beds, plus also benefits from a Jacuzzi, and sauna.
The crew of 7 personnel will ensure your stay aboard will be a memorable experience, enjoyıng fine Croatian cuisine and exploring the magnificent Adriatic coastline.
- Charter Rates Include (As set on our Contract)
- Charter Rates Exclude (As set on our Contract)
- Payment Methods and Installments
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• transit log,
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels
• Yacht Laundry
• Welcome cocktail & Afternoon tea break
• Private marina fees in Croatia. Gulets generally do not moor in private marinas unless requested by guests.
• Airport transfers in Croatia
• Meals, soft drinks, bottled water, alcoholic beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity is extra customary 10 % of the Charter Fee - however left up to the discretion of the clients.
Half Board € 280 PPPW
Full Board € 380 PPPW
We will require a 50 % deposit of the gulet rental to secure your reservation in Croatia, this is payable by bank transfer.
The remaining balance including food monies, is payable 6 weeks before departure by bank transfer, or alternatively the full amount may be paid in cash on arrival